Monday, May 14, 2012

Just us.

No TV. Just music. It must be Ani DiFranco night. I went back to yoga today. I made art. I made some home made cleaning products. Kayla came home from work and we made a delicious dinner of sweet potatoes and carrots and spicy kale. We had dinner on the patio. The weather is still gorgeous. Im not sure why, but it is still cool at night and feels like rain could come down at any moment. There is a magical feeling in the air. My wife is making clutches and I am basking in the music. Peace, y'all. Life is sweet.
P.S. You too, can make all purpose cleaner. All you need is liquid soap, borax, vinegar, distilled water, a 16 oz squirt bottle, a funnel, and scented essential oil of your choice. Here is how to do it! 1. Heat your distilled water on the stove. 2. Meanwhile, using a funnel, masure 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of borax into the squirt bottle. 3. Pour hot water into squirt bottle. 4. Put lid on it and shake to dissolve borax. 5. Add 1/4 cup liquid soap. I use Dr. Bronners Castile liquid soap. 6. Scent with 15-30 drops of your favorite essential oil. I use peppermint because it smells clean. This cleaner is cheaper than the all purpose that you buy at the store because your ingredients last longer and a little goes a long way. It is also healthier for your home, your pets, and your babies! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment